Copper-plated stainless steel lunchbox from Vaya Tyffyn is the answer to your question of finding the right lunchbox for office. It is a1300 ml copper-coated stainless-steel lunchbox with Bagmat –
Vaya Tyffyn is a double-walled vacuum insulated stainless steel lunchbox that keeps food warm and fresh for up to 4-6 hours. It keeps the food fresh and hot without the need for re-heating or microwaving. Tyffyn is available in different sizes. The containers come in copper coated and polished steel finishes with leak-resistant lids. It is BPA-free, FDA approved & non-toxic thus safe and eco-friendly.
Tyffyn is a thermally insulated stainless steel lunchbox that keeps food hot or cold for up to 4-6 hours. It comes with copper-coated containers, leak-resistant lids & removable partitions to include variety. It is BPA-free, FDA approved & non-toxic.
How to Use:
Vaya Tyffyn can be used as a lunchbox for office. In vibrant colors and stunning patterns, it is a perfect tiffin box for kids.
Performance tips for better heat retention :
- Prepare food with extra moisture to improve heat retention and prevent it from becoming too dry.
- Warm-up the containers and the shell by rinsing them with hot water.
- Fill inner containers to the bottom of the rim, do not over fill.
- Fill inner containers quickly, place them immediately into the base and cover with shell.
- Wipe the product with damp cloth, use warm water and mild detergent if necessary.
- Do not scrub or bleach as it may damage the finish of containers.
Benefits: Tyffyn keeps the food warm and fresh for up to 4-6 hours. Removable partitions help to carry more than one dish in each container.