Last Updated on
Welcome to the review of the top 5 best induction cooktops in India. We have zeroed in these cooktops, based on their past performance, current demand, and customer experience.
We hope this review will help you while looking to buy a new induction cooktop online.
It is also the right time to own a new induction cooktop, given the attractive offers on this item from Amazon.
So, you can even think about replacing the old induction cooktop as well.
Pigeon is a famous brand owned by Stovekraft Private Limited (formerly Vardhman Enterprise), a Bangalore based company focussing mainly on kitchenware and home products.
It is the company’s premier brand, other being Gilma.
Pigeon Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black) is the #1 seller on Amazon on its category.
The brand sells induction cooktops in other names also, such as Rapido, Vector, Verve, Amber, etc.
Amazon launched Cruise induction cooktop first on its marketplace in January 2017.
It was well accepted and today turned out to be the #1 in the Induction cooktops category and #23 in sales in the Home & Kitchen segment with Amazon.
Easy to use Induction Cooktop
It operates on the electromagnetic induction principle. The cruise induction cooktop is a straightforward and user-friendly cooker. It comes with dual heat sensor technology.
The induction cooktop features seven segments LED display for power and temperature.
With a pre-set timer and auto-off provision, your cooking can be hands-free and simple.
With a soft and highly sensitive push button, you can keep the temperature at desired levels.
The cooktop uses a solid microcrystal plate for its making. It is capable of facing extreme temperatures.
It ensures faster and safer cooking, as well as the longevity of the product. You can safely touch the top even while cooking as it always remains fresh.
On the downside, you can use only steel vessels with flat bottom and induction base non-stick utensils.
Summary Features of Pigeon Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Power Input: 220 V
- Power Consumption: 1800 Watts
- Smart timer for hands-free cooking
- Pre-set timer – auto switch off
- Seven segments LED display for power and temperature.
- Soft push button, Temperature Control
- Sleek, light-weighted and portable
- The top plate can with-stand very high temperatures
- Warranty Details: 1 year
2. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige brand owned by Bangalore-based TTK Prestige Ltd enjoys a stronghold in India’s Induction Cooktop market through a range of popular models under its command.
The company’s induction cooktop portfolio includes both entry-level and high-end products. Backed by innovation, all these products are of high quality and reliability.
Its market leadership extends beyond Induction Cooktop. The brand has been successfully launching various products in the Kitchen segment for over the past several years.
Its portfolio ranges from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, gas stoves, induction cooktops, mixer grinders, etc.
Entry-level Innovative Induction Cooktop
Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt induction cooktop belongs to the entry-level in terms of price. However, this doesn’t adversely reflect on its performance or efficiency.
The product remains a consistent performer. Use of technology has significantly enhanced its functionality.
For instance, this cooktop can adjust the power and temperature for different foods while cooking. It can also determine the optimum load level. The product features a pre-set timer and an aerodynamic cooling system for optimal performance.
Thanks to the inbuilt Automatic Voltage Regulator, the induction cooktop can tackle voltage fluctuations while in use.
Summary Features of Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Voltage: 230V;
- Wattage: 1200W
- Aerodynamic cooling system
- Automatic voltage regulator saves power
- Control Panel – Push button
- Pre-set timer
- Flat surface- Easy to clean and maintain
- Come with India menu options for Indian food
- Adjusts the power and temperature for different foods automatically
- Product Dimensions: 38cm(Length)x26cm(Width)x6cm(Height) Weight: 2.2kg
- Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Warranty: 1 Year
3. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 model is one of the top 5 best induction cooktops in India.
Manufactured by Philips India Limited, a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, this induction cooktop operates on electromagnetic induction technology.
This technology translates into high heating efficiency and faster cooking compared to gas stovetops.
6 pre-set cooking menus
It has 6 pre-set cooking menus that will take care of adjusting the temperature automatically. There is no need for manual attention. With Philip Viva Collection induction cooktop, at 2100 watt, cooking is faster; thus, you can save time and energy.
You will also find that cooking on this cooktop will help to preserve nutrition in the food, by preventing vitamin loss.
Summary Features of Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop
- Power: 2100 watts
- Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours’ time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- More comfortable cooking without flame
- Cool-to-touch surface cooks meals safely
- Use cookware with a bottom diameter of more than 12cm or less than 20cm.
- Cookware Weight – appx 8kg including content
- Warranty: 1 year on product
4. iBELL 2000 Watt Glass Induction Cooktop Cloud 850Y
iBell 2000 Watt induction Cooktop is from iBell World, relatively a new brand. The brand has made a name of its own in a short period, especially in the induction cooktop segment.
The induction cooktop is one of the fast-selling products, currently enjoying a spot within the top 10 best induction cooktop on Amazon.
As a standard feature, the cooktop comes with an automatic voltage regulator that ensures the saving of power and longevity. It provides eight cooking modes and a Led display. There are multiple safety measures in place, such as overheat protection as well as auto-shutoff safety protection.
With 2000 Watt power, the induction cooktop helps you cook healthier food faster and easier.
Summary Features of iBELL 2000 Watt Glass Induction Cooktop Cloud 850Y
- Power: 2000 Watt
- Press button control
- High-quality crystal glass
- 8 Cooking modes
- Led display
- Super wide voltage adaptability
- Multiple safety protection
- Auto shutoff safety protection
- Overheat protection
- High-quality coils
- Product Dimensions: 34 cm(L) 28cm (W) 6 cm (H)
- Can use any steel vessels and induction based vessels
- Warranty: 1 Year standard
- + 6 months additional on free registration
5. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
Usha induction cooktop- model IC 3616 is one of the top 5 best induction cooktops in India.
The owner of the brand, Usha International Ltd, a Gurgaon based company, is a pioneer in the manufacturing home products in India, including kitchen appliances.
The technology-driven Usha induction cooktop is an excellent kitchen tool that could help you cook food within no time.
Sleek and excellent looking Usha induction cooktop takes only a limited kitchen space. Besides, it is easy to clean and maintain.
The product comes with a copper coil and temperature control that ensure healthy and safe cooking. It is well secured with an auto power-saving mode to prevent overheating.
Overall, the Usha induction cooktop- model IC 3616 features all basic specifications and functionality to help you beat your cooking challenges.
Summary Features of Usha induction cooktops model 3616
- Power consumption-1600 Watt
- Voltage 230 volts
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence
- Pan sensor technology
- 5 pre-set menu options
- Manual setting to customize the cooking
- Protection against voltage fluctuation upto 1500 Volts
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety
- Anti-skid feet
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 3 x 30 cm ; 299 g